Latest Release: Jep 3.5
Released July, 2018
Changes since 3.4:
- Localization support with all messages customisable
- Improved multi-thread evaluation
- Bug fixes
- and much more...
Jep Java parses and evaluates mathematical
expressions with only a few lines of code. This package allows your users to
enter a formula as a string, and instantly evaluate
it. Jep supports user defined variables, constants, and functions.
A number of common mathematical functions and constants are
- Small size (under 400KB as jar archive)
- Fast evaluation
- High precision using BigDecimals
- Includes common math functions and operators
- Supports Boolean expressions
- Extendable and configurable architecture
- Support for strings, vectors and complex numbers
- Support for implicit multiplication
- Allows declared or undeclared variables
- Java 1.7 compatible
- Supports Unicode characters
- Extensive documentation and >1400 unit tests
A trial version of Jep is available
for download -- so please download it and give it a try! To purchase a Jep license, visit the Order
page for more information.
An interactive console runs in a web
browser and shows some of the calculations which can be performed.